For New Players
1. What do I need to get started on Mollector?
To play the game and take part in the battles, players must collect at least 1 Hero Card. Players make a battle formation with 1 - 5 heroes and arrange heroes to complement each other, maximizing their powers and chances of winning.
If you are a Mollector Pioneer and gain access to early Demo via Discord, here are your steps to play:
- Step 1: Access our demo link
- Step 2: Click “Connect Wallet”
- Step 3: Click “Login” to enter Mollector.
- Molecule ($MOL): Governance token
- Radiation ($RADI): In-game token
Players can earn $MOL and $RADI tokens in several ways:
- Winning the battles and getting the token & item rewards from PvP, PvE, Brawl, Tournament.
- Participating in seasonal events, festivals
- DeFi: Receiving $RADI upon staking $MOL and trading them on the Exchanges.
- Cards NFT and Items NFT which collected in-game are freely traded on the Marketplace
- Customize your Hero Card with the artworks of your own design and make profit from them.
Heroes and Items will be minted NFTs. Besides, there are 2 kinds of NFT which Mollector players will become co-creators:
- NFT Artwork purchasable via Market Place
- Personalized NFT or self-minted NFT
- You can trade (buy or sell) NFTs on the Marketplace and $MOL and $RADI tokens on Exchanges.
- Marketplace’s link and list of Exchanges will be announced soon. Please follow our official social channel to get the latest news on this.